Highlights Of BHM
The Department has a strong reputation for its high quality academic program with global recognition and excellent links with hospitality establishments. The Program in only four years (eight semesters) including six months internship.
Our teaching faculty members are recognized for its academic credentials and professionalism with state-of-the-art infrastructure. Much of the teaching fraternity has been with the Industry for decades, highly qualified and have contributed to both academic journals, seminars and conferences. They are also consultants and training coordinators for several hospitality establishments.
The College has an excellent infrastructure for all practical training. We have following setup:
- Two Front Office – one basic and one comprehensive,
- Two Advanced Training Kitchen,
- Two Quantity Training Kitchen,
- Two Basic Training Kitchen,
- One Demo Kitchen, Bakery & Confectionery,
- One restaurant with mock-bar attached and
- One Specialty Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Housekeeping, Laundry and Linen Room,
- Two well furnished model guest room & Computer Lab.